Easy Journey project is developed to automate Bus transport operations like payment, tracking the bus, etc. Easy Journey mobile application to maintain transaction records. Using this system admin can add buses. And Passengers can see bus locations through GPS. Passengers can select their desired Bus and Seat. Passengers can search for a bus by selecting the bus company name or by searching pick/drop point in a route or automatically with their GPS location.
Opportunity & Stakeholders
- Opportunity: Around 90% of the people use public buses. Intra-city public buses have many pick/drop points. some buses (especially in rural areas) operate both ways as inter-city and intra-city. In rural areas and intra-city public buses, bus conductor manages everything in real-time in the bus. People have to go advance to the bus terminal to book their seats. Or a paper-based ticket is bought through their office. A software system can be developed where all these manual processes are digitized. Passengers will be able to search and track the bus via GPS. Passengers will be able to select and book seats online and pay via mobile wallets e.g. Easypaisa, and JazzCash.
- Bus Manager
We will develop a web and mobile application where a passenger will be able to search and select required buses by entering departure and arrival also according to his GPS location. And passengers will be able to book online tickets by paying through Easypaisa or JazzCash.
Our solution will be developed for web and mobile platforms, it will include:
- Bus Manager
- Bus Conductor
Scope of the Project:
- Administrator will be able to accept or reject account creation requests by a bus manager Managing products
- Block or unblock any bus manager account from the software
- Bus Manager:
- Create account
- Register buses
- Set seating arrangement
- Register routes
- Create pick/drop points
- Bus Conductor:
- Make any seat/seats available or unavailable
- Verify a seat by scanning a QR code
- select the bus and his desired seat
- book the seat by paying via Easypaisa or JazzCash
- Functional Requirements: Following is the list of functional requirements
- Manager shall be able to provide his/her personal information while registering.
- The manager shall be able to log in to his account.
- Manager shall be able to register the bus.
- The manager shall be able to set the seating details of the bus.
- Manager shall be able to register the routes of buses.
- The manager shall be able to add pick and drop points.
- The conductor shall be able to provide his/her personal information while registering (Name, Email, Number).
- Conductor shall be able to log in to his account.
- The conductor shall be able to verify the customer’s seat by scanning the QR code.
- The system shall record the payment type.
- Passengers shall be able to provide his/her personal information while registering.
- The system shall record the passenger’s full name.
- System shall record the email of the passenger.
- The system shall record the passenger’s phone number.
- Passengers should be able to log in to their accounts.
- The Passenger shall be able to reserve bus.
- Passengers shall be able to view the seat number.
- Passengers shall be able to view if the seat is empty or reserved.
- The system shall generate a QR code for each reservation.
- The system shall record the expected travel date and time.
- Passenger shall be able to show the estimated arrival time for every bus at every bus stop.
- Passengers shall be able to pay online cash.
- The Admin shall be able to accept manager accounts.
- Admin shall be able to reject manager account.
- The Admin shall be able to block the manager’s account.
- Admin shall be able to unblock the manager account.
- Frameworks & Libraries
- Google Maps API https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/
- Technologies and IDE
- Android java Flutter
1. Admin Dashboard
2. Manager Dashboard
3. Mobile Front End
4. Conductor Panel
5. Manager Panel
Please visit for more project ideas: Project Ideas