We are living in such an area in which we observe an accumulation of garbage and due to lack of short space, there is no suitable place in which the people or municipal committee to take this garbage and throw it away from the living area. And due to the short space and narrow streets in the cities, it is not possible to provide such space in every street where the people of that street throw the garbage, and Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA) collects that garbage and stores it in the proper location for auctioning or selling it to the auction companies. For this issue, we will develop a system in which people will request us through an android app to take the garbage away from them, and then we will store that garbage in our place for auction companies. The auction companies will get registration through a website for buying that garbage from us. A Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA) is an organization associated with each Tehsil of Pakistan. TMAs are responsible for spatial planning and municipal services and work closely with union councils.
How different from Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA)
The main difference between this system and from Tehsil Municipal Administration (TMA) is that TMA is not working in the way that they collect the garbage from the home or the streets they only collect the garbage from the dustbin they have put in various places in the city. And they are not collecting the garbage from the nearby villages to the city.
In our cities, the main problem regarding the collection of garbage is that the TMAs (Tehsil Municipal Administration) are failed to locate the garbage where exactly the garbage is they cannot locate the garbage. The second main problem is that they carry out the collected garbage from the city and did not store it in the proper location for auctioning. Due to this, we observed the accumulation of garbage everywhere in our living places. So this is the mean cause of the polluted environment we have and thus this polluted environment causes different kinds of diseases.
Now we will develop a system in which the public of the area will inform us about the collection of garbage from their places directly through the app and the auction companies will also be able to easily buy the accumulation of the garbage.
In this project, we have 4 modules
- Recycling Company
We made two modules in Android and two modules in the web base.
When we open an app so the first thing is Clint’s login. In a login we include the Client email and password if Clint is not already registered so we include registration so Clint at first registers himself and then logs in. We include in registration the Client name, mobile no, Gmail address, password, and re-password.
- All the data go to android fire bass so if registration is complete so the Client will log in. If these all data are in the client database so it will log in if not then register itself.
- If the Client is login so the first button is “Generate schedule” for collecting the garbage and another activity is a schedule for the whole week. This means it includes the day and time for collecting the garbage.
- The other button is for payment, if click the payment button so payment form appears. For payment just give your name, email, and account number “just make a dummy”. If submitted then all the data go to firebase. The other button is for the status it shows whether garbage is collected from the company or not and whether payment is done or not.
- There is no need for registration; the employee registration is by the manager through the web.
- There is a button for viewing duties where the employee is looking for their duties. The duties are assigned by a manager. If the duty is assigned, so the employee goes to collect the garbage. The next button is for update status it shows the employee collecting the garbage. Also, include a map of Bannu.
If the website is open so the first thing is manager login. If you log in, then there is a button to view the Clint request. In a view request, it shows all the Clint requests where clients generate schedules through android. The manager assigns the employee according to Clint’s request. And the duties also show to the employee. Another button is for status where it shows whether the Clint garbage is collected or not. Also, generate the auction for garbage the auction shows which recycling company buys your garbage.
In a recycling company
- Then one button is for viewing the Auction
- Bid Auction button•Logout
Objectives of the Project
Following are the objectives of the Project:
- User-friendly android app
- Easy access and easy to use
- Help to provide a clean and clear environment which is the main and basic purpose of this project
- Its time saving
Benefits of the Project
The following benefits would be achieved:
- Job opportunities
- Clean and clear environment under the vision of the Government
- 24/7 service (to generate requests)
- Saving public time
Methodology for Implementation of Project
The proposed system will follow and implement the Agile Process Model. We are using the Agile Process Model because agile software development methodology helps teams significantly improve the quality of their software at each release. Not only that, it allows teams to adapt to change quickly. The Agile process consists of short, time-boxed iterations known as sprints. Each sprint results in a working product.
Agile Process Model
The agile SDLC model is a combination of iterative and incremental process models that focus on process adaptability and customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of working software products. Agile Methods break the product into small incremental builds. These builds are provided in iterations. Each iteration typically lasts from about one to three weeks. Each and every iteration involves cross-functional teams working simultaneously on various areas like −
- Planning: in this phase, we will collect data from the organization through interview methods for the development of the best software.
- Requirements Analysis: in this phase, we will analyze the collected data to get the exact requirements and will also discuss with the organization that they need the same requirement which we extract from the data.
- Design: in this phase, we will design the overall project by using the divide and conquer role which will help us to develop the software easily and efficiently.
- Coding: in this phase, we will code the android part of our project in android studio and the web part in HTML, CSS, PHP, and DATABASE in SQL.
- Testing: in this phase, we will test whether the overall project is working accordingly or not. At the end of the iteration, a working product is displayed to the customer and important stakeholders.
Why Agile Methodology?
- Visibility of project details
- Increased team efficiency
- Ability to adapt to changes
- The agile method focuses on people and is more communication-oriented
- Ability to scale
- In case of any failure, the impact will be slightly i-e. The impact will be only on that specific bit of the project.
Tools & Technology
- Backend: – Java(ANDROID), PHP,
- IDE: – Android Studio(ANDROID)
- Database: – Firebase.
- Pentium(R) Core 2 Duo or Dual Core CPU.
- Minimum 4GB RAM, 8 GB Recommended
- 80 GB Hard Disk